We have 35 sub-market and nine intermediate rent studio flats at Arlington for people on low income who have a residential connection to Camden.
Applicants for the flats are referred to us by Camden Council.
A majority of the flats are for single occupancy, however three of the larger intermediate flats are suitable for couples.
Each flat has:
- A built-in cooker
- An en-suite shower and washbasin
- Fitted wardrobe
- Fitted blinds
The intermediate rent studios include laminate flooring, a fridge and a washing machine.
We can also help with furniture and other appliances and there are bike storage facilities available.
The criteria differs slightly for both types of flats, but in general:
- You must earn less than £30,000 a year
- Be over 18
- Be in full time employment for three months or longer (sorry, no students or people still in their work probation period)
- Provide employment and previous landlord references
- Provide proof of income
- Have no support needs
- have a local connection to Camden (have lived in Camden for six out of the last 12 months, three out of the last five years).